To Register for Dance Classes
1. Read and understand all information pertaining to your registration including the Dance Connection Policies, Tuition, and registration information.
2. Click here to open the Online Dance Connection Registration Page. Scroll to the right for new students.
3. Register with your email address and create a password
4. Follow the online instructions to enter your Family Information, Student Information and select your class or classes. Review class enrollment for accuracy (Steps 1-4 of the online registration process)
5. Make your payment online for your deposit (Step 5 online registration process). You will have the option to set up recurring payments either through a credit card or an EFT transaction, or make a one-time payment online for the tuition on June 1.
Be sure to make a payment to secure your spot; the system automatically drops students at midnight for all unpaid registration accounts.
Login using your email address and password. You can easily view your account online, make a payment, change your information, etc.
Online Dance Account
Once you create a family account and a student account for the student, you will see a menu (three bars in the upper left corner) that will allow you to select: Actions, Account, Shop Online. You can use this to schedule a makeup class, edit your account, view the class skills or documents, event information, and more!
It is possible to schedule a Trial/Drop In class for $35 for a single class. In your online dance account, use the menu (three bars in the upper left corner) to view your options. Rather than click to “Enroll” from the large button, select the option to “Request a Trial/Drop In Class” from the menu under “Actions” in your online account.
Dance Connection enjoyed dancing in the great outdoors with an outdoor studio complete with sprung dance flooring. Cushioned sub-flooring, outdoor dance Marley, portable barres and sound systems allowed our dancers to feel the joy of dancing in the fresh air during the pandemic.
Our studios are well ventilated with open air and H-13 HEPA air filtration. Each studio is equipped with a large screen TV, laptop, and a wide angle camera with lighting for online accessibility.